Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 107

Thread: Haunted Places?

  1. #81
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    Your talking about the susie tree in Roda you don't pull back the weeds you walk by the tree after dark or ride by it and curse at the tree and bad things will happen I know for a fact they will!
    free like OJ all day

  2. #82
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    why is every post by phs_basketball deleted??
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #83
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    i was wonderin theame thing man

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    cause he got banned at one time
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member logo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2005
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    My cousin is a survivor of that wreck (disabled because of it).

  6. #86
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    all the talk about Dunbar and dead mans curve, crazy. My grandparents lived up there and I have been through there so many times. yes, wrecks but I have never seen any hauntings. spooky yes, but have never seen anything.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Is it on the way down the old road to the valley??

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yeah, that curve has also gotten the name of deadmans curve. we always heard of a womans head on top of the hill at the curve and she would drop on your car as you went by. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #88
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    haha oh listen at you daredevils...give jb a call when you want to go to a real haunted place....the haunted orphanage big rush is not gettin caught by the security guard...try Keokee lake, the graveyard in PV with a watchamacallit in it (my bro went and swears a lil kid walked out to it stopped and just turned its head real quick and looked at them ) bout that time they drove off), the old road in APPY with the woman that got raped there, phillips creek beach (at the old road), the mines i worked at i think is haunted but that would be hard to get to, my aunts house here in blacksburg (by far the worst), the grave yard South of the Mountain that beggins with an H, Killen Rock, i could go on all nite.... THE Pound Ghost Hunting Society (PGHS) has viewed many of these places and have only found interesting things with the pictures we took...you should try that..it can be interesting....
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  9. #89
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    I Know for a Fact that the story about Deadmans curve is real I have seen it in person! I used to live in Dunbar and the stories about Keokee lake is true too seen Lights floating from the dammcoming toward the launch heard really weird noises!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    free like OJ all day

  10. #90
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Places?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I Know for a Fact that the story about Deadmans curve is real I have seen it in person! I used to live in Dunbar

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I guess I was never through there at the right time. Like I said, it was always spooky from there to the RR tracks and I was throught there most of the time with my top down.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •